HRMS Odisha Payslip & Salary slip Download PDF 20221-2022 | hrms odisha contact number | hrms odisha.gov.in | hrms odisha account slip | hrms odisha leave application | apps hrms odisha.gov.in | hrms of odisha | hrms in odisha | hrms odisha password reset | hrms odisha.com | hrms odisha login page | HRMS employee login
HRMS Odisha, HRMS Odisha payslip,Salary slip is an essential document for any employee. It is the gateway to many life changing issues like applying for a new job, loan application, and checking payment details. However, getting a monthly salary slip can be challenging given the number of employees. Every employee is entitled to a salary slip every month. Due to the large number of employees, the Odisha government has started a new online system
The portal is designed to meet the needs of the employees like salary slips, loans, deductions and grievances. HRMS Odisha is the official website whose link is www.hrmsodisha.gov.in. The software was launched by the state government to cater to human resource, business and data management. The system helps the government to find out the details of every employee.
The portal keeps all the records from salary slips, recruitment process and updates about the departments. HRMS software plays an important role in Government, Automated Salary Management System. Helps employee to pay on time and also provides salary slips to thousands of employees. This has reduced corruption cases and delays in organizations. Today we check the login process, reset password and other related HRMS details.
Read Also –
- Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021-22
- Didi Ke Bolo Status Check 2021
HRMS Odisha Payslip 2021-22
HRMS Employee login Online software is introduced to meet the needs of government or organization employees. Payroll Management System helps to check payment slip directly. The system also provides working days, holidays, whether paid or not, PF, EPI, and full name of the employee. After receiving the details, the system will offer the gross and net salary of each employee. The amount will go through all the deductions, after which it will be credited to the account. To login to HRMS account, every employee must have the following
- Employee Login ID or username.
- HRMS personal account password.
The HRMS Odisha payslip login process GPF slip using the official link.
The login process is very simple and requires only a few details from the employee. Once you have created your account, do not share the details to avoid leakage of information.
- Navigate to the official HRMS Odisha websitehttp://hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, check the Personal Login tab, and click on it to proceed.
- Login page will open, continue and HRMS will enter personal ID.
- Now enter personal password and security code.
- Click on the login button, and the HRMS Payslip account will open immediately.
Note Employees have to log in using User ID and Password only. In case the user forgets or loses the details, they will have to request a reset. The details should be personal to avoid hacking of accounts or leakage in your salary details.
How to Download OdishaHRMS Payslip 2021?
Only after the employees view their salary slip, they can download and also make a copy for future use. The steps to download payslip are given below.
- Go to the official website page http://apps.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm
- On the homepage, click on the login tab itself to continue.
- Enter login details, password and username correctly.
- Now select the login tab, a new page will appear showing “My Profile Page”.
- Go to the Request or Submission tab and find the payslip you need.
- Go ahead and click on HRMS Pay Slip; The website will open pay slip page/browser.
- Here the month and year will appear on the menu.
- Select the month and year of the payslip you want to download.
- On the View tab on menu selection, and the slip will appear on the screen.
- If it is correct payment slip, then click on download and print button. The slip will take a few seconds, and there you can use it for reference.
HRMS Odisha Password Recovery Process
Passwords can be very difficult to keep, especially if you have different websites. The recovery process is easy and requires a few steps. If you have forgotten your password, recovery can be set up in the following steps.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha website portal http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php.
- On the homepage, click on the Personal Login tab.
- On the same page, check the words “Forgot
- Password”, the option is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the forgot password and proceed with the instructions
- The system will open a new page where you will enter the HRMS registered mobile number.
- followed by the date of birth and security code.
- Double check the details and click on send button.
- HRMS Password reset link will be sent to your registered mobile
- HRMS Password reset link will be sent to your registered mobile number. Use it to log in to the website and check the payslip details.
How to Register Mobile Number in the HRMS Odisha portal?
Linking your mobile number and HRMS account is the best step for an employee. They can follow up on various issues using the number. The number will be used each time to retrieve the link while resetting the password or making any changes to the account.
- Go to the official HRMS Odisha website ( http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php ) portal.
- Click on the option and then select the Registration Sign Up button.
- Here a new page will open, enter your details as per the request of the page. After that enter your registered mobile number.
- The system will send you an OTP to your account, enter the OTP number in the field provided and then proceed.
- Now select the option to Save or Create Account.
Note that HRMS details vary as per the instructions of the government or organization. The information may vary but can be followed by using the login details of the website portal.
How to Check HRMS Paybill Status Online ?
If you want to check HR Management System Payment Bill Status, then follow the below steps on HRMS Odisha Portal-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Human Resource Management System Odisha.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Select HRMS Pay Bill Status option on the homepage of the website.
- This option is available on the homepage, scroll down to the end of the page
- In the next step, it will redirect you to a new page.
- Now you have to select the following details:-
- Bill Type, Month, Year
- Otherwise you can choose your district and your desired information will be available on your screen.
- In this way you are able to get the desired information
HRMS Paybill Status
|Website link Name
|HRMS Web URL
|Odisha HRMS paybill status report ( Department wise-regular )
|Orissa HRMS pay bill status report ( Department wise-non regular )
|HRMS paybill status ( District wise report )
HRMS paybill status
Benefits of the Odisha HRMS 2021 Portal
The portal is an essential tool for both the government and the employees. Apart from checking the salary slip, it has different functions.
- The government can keep a proper record of the employee’s salary, and if there are any adjustments, they can follow the history.
- Employees can search for new job using slip.
- They can also request for bank loan.
- The slip helps me to know about your official deduction and gross pay.
- The slip is used to resolve the issues between the employees and the government.
Lastly, the HRMS website plays an important role in the state of Odisha (Orissa). This has made it easier for the government to follow up on the salaries of the employees. All the records are well kept to reduce the corruption or delay in the system.
Contact Address & Helpline Number Hrms
- A-2, Ist Floor, Toshali Bhavan,
- Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Pincode- 751007
- Mobile Number: 8763545188, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – click here
- Pay slip login – click here
- Download Payslip – click here
- HRMS Odisha Mobile App – click here
HRMS Odisha FAQs
Q. 1 How we register my mobile number in HRMS Portal ?
Ans- If you want to register your mobile number in HRMS portal then you have to visit official website of HRMS and follow all details steps there. One must read the post carefully for the steps.
Q. 2 How many facilities do we get on HRMS Odisha Portal ?
Ans- HRMS Odisha Portal is the repository of all the service records of the Odisha Government employees; Through HRMS, an employee can apply for leave, loan or send his/her report, request or complaint. They can get approval or reply online from their office.
Q. 3 Who gets the benefits of HRMS ?
Ans- Only Odisha Government employees can access HRMS. Every Government employee of Odisha is provided with a User-ID and Password to log in and access the HRMS.
Q. 4,How can we change my Password in HRMS ?
Ans- You can change your password using the My Page >> My Account link at the top right of the Welcome page. Your password must be at least 5 characters and must contain at least one digit.
Q. 5 What is the official website of HRMS
Ans- The official website of HRMS is http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/
Q. 6 What is the helpline number of HRMS Odisha Portal ?
Ans- If you have any problem related to HRMS then you can take help of 8763545188.
Q. 7,What is the Object of HRMS Odisha Portal
Ans- In this portal all government employees of Odisha get complete information about its service, payment slip, loan, complaints and deduction. And the purpose of this portal is to provide all the information about the employees in one portal.
Q. 8 What is the full form of HRMS?
Ans- The full form of HRMS is human resource management system .
Q. 9 How do I get HRMS ID?
Ans. www hrms odisha Enter HRMS ID as Username, and first time user will have default password as “Test@123“. Enter Username and Password, and click the button “Login“. On clicking “Login” button, an OTP will be send on Registered mobile number. Received OTP on the registered mobile number will have validity for one week.
Q. 10 What is HRMS account?
HRMS: One Stop Single Window System for Indian Railway Employees. HRMS application will be single window communication system between Railway employees and Administration.