Mi Scholarship 2021| mi scholarship apply online 2021 | mi scholarship status check |mi scholarship amount | mi scholarship 2021 official website | mi scholarship 2021 result | mi reconnect scholarship
Popular multinational company, Xiaomi India, offers Mi Scholarship 2021 program to students studying in class XI, class XII and undergraduate level. Xiaomi India is a very famous brand Mi scholarship website that produces a wide variety of products like laptops, smartphones, home appliances and more. The last date to apply for Mi Scholarship was February 28, 2021. However, now it has been extended to April 30, 2021.
Mi Scholarship for Class XI and Class XII
Xiaomi India offers Mi Scholarship 2021 every year to the students in class XI and XII. It is mandatory for the candidates to be an Indian citizen to apply for the scholarship. The Xiaomi India company had launched the Mi Scholarship under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
Highlights of Mi Scholarship – Class XI and XII
Students of class XI and XII can apply for MI Scholarship 2021. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students must be studying either in class XI or XII in the current year
- The family income should not exceed INR 1,50,000 per annum.
- They must have secured a minimum of 70% marks in their class X examination
Mi Scholarship Amount – Class XI and XII
Mi Scholarship 2021 aims to uplift the underprivileged students. This scholarship will benefit more than 5,000 students from across India. The Mi Scholarship is worth INR 2 Crore, and INR 3,800 will be given to all the eligible students selected for the scholarship to pursue higher studies.’
Read Also –
Mi Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Xiaomi India also offers scholarship opportunities to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Its objective is to provide financial assistance to deserving students from weaker sections of the society studying at the undergraduate level.
Highlights of Mi Scholarship – Undergraduate Students
Students who are willing to apply for Mi Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following information:
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of India
- Applicants should be pursuing Bachelor’s degree like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA etc.
- They must have secured at least 70% marks in their class XII board examination.
- The annual income of the entire family from all sources should not exceed Rs 1,50,000.
Benefits of Mi Scholarship – Undergraduate Students
With this intention to generate interest in education and reading more among young students, Xiaomi India launched the Mi Scholarship 2021 for students pursuing undergraduate courses. The aim of the scholarship is to reduce the dropout of students due to financial constraints. Selected candidates will receive Rs 5,800 for their higher studies.
Also Read –
Mi Scholarship Registration Process
Before applying for the scholarship, candidates must register themselves. The registration steps are as follows:
- Candidates should visit MI Scholarship Application website by clicking here.
- They should click on ‘Apply Now’.
- For the first time the applicant should click on ‘Register’.
- They should fill the registration form and click on ‘register’.
- Candidates should verify the email ID by clicking on the mail sent to their own registered email ID.
- They should also verify the mobile number by entering the OTP and click on ‘Verify OTP’.
Mi Scholarship Application Process
Once the registration is done, candidates can apply for Mi Scholarship 2021 by linking their Facebook and Gmail accounts or by providing their registered email, mobile number and password. The application process is as follows:
- After registering, candidates should click on ‘Apply Now’.
- They should enter the password and click on ‘Start Application’.
- Candidates should fill the application form.
- Next, they must read and agree to the terms by checking the box at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates should click on the preview and check the details on the application form thoroughly.
- They can make the final submission after verifying the details on the application form.
- Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship 2021
- e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Odisha | Apply, Online
- RPSC RAS Pre Paper PDF Download
Important Documents for Mi Scholarship
Candidates should upload the correct documents while applying for the scholarship. The documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Passport size photographs
- Admission proof (school, college or university ID)
- Current year’s fee receipt
- Details of the bank (such as cancelled cheque or a copy of the passbook)
- Class X marks sheet (for class XI and class XII scholarship)
- Class XII marks sheet (for undergraduate scholarship)
Mi Scholarship Selection Process
There are two stages in the selection process of Mi Scholarship.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification and financial status
- Candidates will be selected in the final round on the basis of telephonic interview
Mi Scholarship Contact Details
|Telephone Number||011-430-92248 (Ext- 221)|
Mi Scholarship Timing
Candidates can reach with their queries from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6 PM. Given in the table are the contact details for Mi Scholarship 2021:
Mi Scholarship: FAQs
What is Mi Scholarship?
The Xiaomi India, a multinational company, provides the Mi scholarship to financially uplift the meritorious students belonging to society’s weaker sections.
How many types of Mi scholarships are there?
There are two types of Mi scholarships. They are:
Scholarship for class XI and class XII students
Scholarship for students pursuing an undergraduate degree
What is the eligibility criteria for Mi scholarship?
The students in class XI and class XII should have passed the class X board examination.
The students pursuing an undergraduate degree should have cleared the class XII board exam.
What is the Mi scholarship reward?
Xiaomi India offers scholarship rewards up to INR 5,800 to the selected students.
How are the students selected for Mi scholarship?
The students are selected based on their academic merit and financial background. The final selection process will include a telephonic interview.
How to apply for Mi scholarship?
The eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply for Mi scholarship. The readers can check the application process in the article above.
When is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
mi scholarship last date 2021 The last date is to apply for the Mi scholarship is 28th February 2021.
What is the amount of MI scholarship?
Xiaomi India – Mi Scholarship 2021
HS level students will receive Rs. 3800 and Undergraduate students will receive Rs. 5800 as a scholarship amount from Xiaomi India