HRMS Login Railway | E pass HRMS Railway | HRMS Railway form | railway hrms | login railway hrms | HRMS Railway APAR | http hrms indianrail gov in hrms | hrms login indian railways | hrms railway helpline number
HRMS Login Railway Lastly, Indian Railways employees can avail online services from the Self Service Portal. Online HRMS is designed to bridge the gap between employees and administration. Railway employees will stop using manual process for leave applications, transfers, promotions and awards, nominations for retirement benefits, and many more. HRMS (Human Resource Management System) will help the Railway Board and the government will have proper records of all the employees. Salary allocation, increment and salary slip will be generated easily from the portal. www. hours indian railways
HRMS Railway Login
HRMS Login Railway First Time Login Process for Indian Railway Employees Hrms Portal OR HRMS Login Railway
- Open the HRMS through mobile app or website portal via the links:
- Desktop or laptop: https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/
- Or download the HRMS mobile app on your smart devices.
- On the login page, select the option “need help for login.”
- Next, key in your PF/employee number as the IPAS ID, then select the “go” button. The IPAS ID is the number or employee number available on your salary slip.
- The system will display several details such as HRMS ID, employee name, designation, registered mobile number, department, railway unit, and email id.
- Now save/copy the HRMS ID for login purposes.
- Employees whose details don’t appear on the HRMS should contact their branch clerk or DC of the billing section.
- Log in with the HRMS ID as your user ID and the default password (Test@123). Now click the login button.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. The number has a validity of one week.
- Enter the OTP number; if the OTP is not sent, click resend OTP to receive a new number.
- Next, select the option to verify OTP. After the authentication process, you can now login to the website.
- After your first time login process, the employee should change their password.
Read Also –
Application for split pass through the HRMS Login Railway
- Visit the HRMS website portal.
- On the homepage, go to the “Pass” tab next to “My issued passes” on the menu.
- The page will display the list of all issued passes on the screen.
- Go ahead and select the “Apply” button next to the pass number for which you need the split pass.
- Now select “To and from stations of travel” and make sure to upload the required documents.
- Next, enter the reason for applying for Split Pass and click on “Apply Button”.
- You can check the status of the request by clicking on the “Apply” button.
HRMS Login Railway Download https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1605872365779-HRMS%20PASS%20PORTAL.pdf
Indian Railway HRMS e-pass cancellation request
- Open the HRMS Application website page.
- Select the option “Pass” and then “My Issued Passes” on the homepage menu.
- The system will show a list of all the issued passes.
- Next, click on the “Cancel” option in front of the UPN that you need to cancel.
- Go ahead and enter the reason for cancellation. Upload all the accepted documents for the authority.
- Next, click on the submit button; The details will be sent to the pass clerk for further action.
- The employee can check the status of the application by selecting the “Applicable” option. The option should be next to Requested Cancellation Pass.
- The portal will send the status immediately. If the request was rejected, you can apply again by selecting “Apply again”.
Employees can access all work related services directly from the portal. With manual services still available through all employees, they are encouraged to migrate to the digital platform. For more details please visit https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/ official railway hrms portal.b6
indian railway hours employee portal forgot password reset process
Direct Link for Password Reset: