iHRMS Punjab app download | IHRMS.punjab.gov.in login | Apply Leave on HRMS Punjab | ihrms punjab leave | ihrms punjab leave | ihrms punjab app download | ihrms punjab staff login | ihrms punjab mobile app | ihrms punjab property return
Logging on to IHRMS Punjab Portal, you will get EHRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip, Salary Slip online through their official website www.hrms.punjab.gov.in. The employee salary slip is issued every month by the Human Resource Management System of Punjab. So, if you ask, what is a salary slip, basically, it is the salary statement of the month.
For example, when you want to check your salary slip for the current month you can view the pay slip available on IHRMS portal. When your salary is credited to your bank account, HRMS Punjab generates your payment slip.
And, you are able to get the required information about your payment details. The employee must be aware of the details related to his monthly salary.
So, you can check your payment slip when you want to check salary transaction details, tax payment details, GPF, PF, loan deduction information. Your IHRMS Punjab Payslip can also help you prove your employability.
IHRMS Punjab Employee Payslip Online
IHRMS Punjab Login
Now for the most important step which every employee must complete to get their payslip which is your HRMS employee login. Since HRMS Punjab generates salary slips of a large number of employees, proper management is essential.
Hence, to avoid providing incorrect details, EHRMS maintains individual pay-slip accounts. Furthermore, accounts can be accessed only if employees provide correct credentials.
In this way, if you want to complete the IHRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip then you have to provide your login details. These details are exclusive to the employee, thus confidentiality is maintained.
- in the first step, every employee should always go to the official HRMS Punjab website.
- When you visit the homepage click the login option to open the EHRMS Punjab Payslip Login portal.
- After then Once you click the Login option the LOGIN PORTAL appears on your screen. When the portal appears you have to enter your USER ID and PASSWORD. Then enter the CAPTCHA code too.
NOTE: You can leave the LOGIN AS ( HRMS CODE).
- If you have entered all the details then you click on the LOGIN button.
- The portal then takes a minute top to verify your credentials before giving you complete access to your IHRMS Punjab payslips account.
EHRMS Punjab Login Password Recovery
Employees should be aware of the process that enables them to reset their passwords. Such information can be helpful when you forget your password which is important for login.
Therefore, in case you cannot remember your password then you should know that you can reset it online. As per the process is concerned, it is simple nonetheless you must take the necessary steps.
- In the first step, you can reset your password at the official login portal. And here we have mentioned the official link that will take you to the portal directly www.hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- in the next step you open the login portal. So click on the login option available on the right side of your screen.
- As soon as you need to access the login portal you have to click the FORGOT PASSWORD option.
- After then you redirect in a new page will be displayed. Here you have to provide details such as your DEPARTMENT and EMPLOYEE CODE.
- After this you providing the details, you can click SEARCH.
- For verification purposes, you may have to enter your registered mobile number on the next page.
- Once your credentials are authenticated the HRMS Punjab portal sends your new password.
HRMS Punjab – Get Employee Code
As we have already told you that the employee has to enter his/her User ID and Password to login. Now an employee’s user ID is their personal IHRMS employee code assigned by the employer.
Therefore, employees will not be able to log in without their employee code. So, you should get your EHRMS Punjab Employee Code. So, to get your code you need to check the following steps.
How to find ihrms employee code
- In the first step you will have to go to the official website of IHRMS Punjab. Here click on this link www.hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- At the homepage, select GET EMPLOYEE CODE.
- In the next page select PUNJAB under the State section. Enter Date of Birth or Aadhar Number. Then you enter your Registered Mobile Number. And then,you enter the Captcha code.
- NOTE:- You can search by your Date of Birth or Aadhar number. So you can search by UID ( Aadhar Number) OR Date of Birth.
- Once you have entered the details click FETCH EMPLOYEE CODE.
- In the final step Your HRMS Punjab employee code will be sent to your mobile number.
eHRMS Punjab Mobile App
Getting your monthly EHRMS Punjab Payslip becomes more convenient as you can easily view it in your mobile. Therefore, you can immediately access your statements whenever required.
How ever, in order to use your mobile to check your payment slip, you will need to obtain the official IHRMS Punjab Payslip mobile app. But the best part is that if you follow these steps then you can download it from the portal of HRMS Punjab.
- In the first step and foremost you have to open the homepage of the IHRMS Punjab portal. Here is the address of the website www.hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- And secondly, at the homepage, you click on the IHRMS Punjab Payslip Mobile App.
- Thirdly, click on the INSTALL option.
- Fourthly, once the installation is complete you can open the app and After then you log in with your user id and password.
Read Also –
- WB Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship for Girls 2022
- Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
iHRMS Leave-How to apply leave on hrms punjab 2022?
To apply for leave you can check the below given step-by-step process.
Apply Leave on HRMS Punjab
- Firstly you go to the official portal and use your ID and password to log in.
- After the login navigate to My services > My leave services > Apply online leave
- After then clicking on the Apply online leave link you will be redirected to a new page having two sections:
- Apply Leave
- Applied Leave
Apply Leave: You can apply for a new leave in the Apply Leave section
- In this page, you can see your leave balance such as how many Earned leaves, Half pay leave, Casual leave, Restricted holiday leave you currently have.
- Complete this leave application form by providing all necessary information such as:
- Type of leave
- Leave duration
- Leave reason
- After that click on the “Submit to reporting Officer” link
2 thoughts on “IHRMS Punjab Login iHRMS Punjab app download”