Short Info: [Apply Online] KALIA Scholarship 2021 – Odisha Kalia Scholarship Scheme Online Registration, Login, Kalia Chhatra Bruti Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Schedule, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website scholarship.odisha.gov.in. ଓଡିଶା କାଲିଆ ସ୍କଲାରସିପ୍ ସ୍କିମ୍ 2021 ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଆବେଦନ,ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଫର୍ମ, ଉଦ୍ଦେଶ୍ୟ, ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା, ଲାଭ |
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||KALIA Scholarship|
|Scheme Benefit||Reimbursement Of Fees Paid By Student To The College Or University Or Institution|
|Scheme Published On||08/11/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||08/11/2021|
KALIA Scholarship 2021 – Apply Online @scholarship.odisha.gov.in
Summary: The Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment, Odisha Government has invited online applications for kalia scholarship apply online KALIA scholarship for ST, SC, OBC/ SEBC/GENERAL and EBC students for Academic Year 2021-22.
Under the KALIA Scholarship, Apply Online Cum Registration procedure State government will provide the Scholarship benefits of around 50000 Farmer’s families. All small & Marginal farmers who come under the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary list are eligible for KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “KALIA Scholarship 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more
KALIA Scholarship 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||KALIA Scholarship|
|in Language||କାଲିଆ ସ୍କଲାରସିପ୍ |(Kalia Chhatra Bruti)|
|Launched by||Government Of Odisha|
|Name of Department||Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Beneficiaries Of Kalia Yojana|
|Category||General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC|
|Class/Courses||Agriculture & Allied Sciences, Animal Husbandary, Ayurvedic, Dental, Engineering – B.Tech Course, Fishery, Forestry, Homeopathy, Hotel Management, I.T.I. / I.T.C., Medical, Nursing, Para-Medical, Pharmacy, Polytechnic/ Diploma|
|Academic Year||2021-22 kalia scholarship apply last date|
|Major Benefit||Reimbursement Of Fees Paid By Student To The College Or University Or Institution|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
କାଲିଆ ସ୍କଲାରସିପ୍ | 2021 – KALIA Scholarship List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: From the academic year 2021-22, online application of KALIA Scholarship for the students studying in the state will be invited freshly in Odisha State Scholarship Portal. All eligible students can apply by visiting https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/.
The scholarship application procedure started from 9 August 2021 for the Kalia scholarship. And the last date to fill the application form is 8 October 2021.
KALIA Scholarship Online Registration Process
The Odisha government has invited online applications for Kalia Scolarship apply online the KALIA scholarship. The Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment has invited online applications for KALIA scholarships for ST, SC, OBC/ SEBC/GENERAL and EBC students for Academic Year 2021-22.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online KALIA Scholarship Application Form 2021
kalia yojana scholarship for students Apply Online step by step’
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of KALIA Scholarship i.e. scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment
Step 3- On this new window page, you have to click on the apply option according to your category which is as follows:
Step 4- On this new page enter your unique number/Aadhar number, password and captcha code
Step 5- After that, you have to click on sign in
Step 6- The Scholarship Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 8- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
By following this procedure you can apply under Kalia scholarship
Must Read – Scholarship Odisha
KALIA Scholarship 2021: Chhatra Bruti Online Application Form
KALIA Scholarship 2021: Chhatra Bruti Online Application Form PDF Download – The Odisha Kalia Scholarship is a scheme of the Odisha State Government, and Application forms are invited by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, Odisha to apply for Odisha Kalia Chhatra Bruti 2021 or Odisha Scholarship 2021.
All the eligible SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC/General students can apply for the Odisha State Kalia Scholarship or Odisha State Kalia Chhatra Bruti.
The students who are now reading in Odisha Government Colleges, Universities, ITI, Diploma, etc can apply for Odisha Kalia Scholarship Scheme 2021 for this year and they can get help to study higher education.
Courses Under KALIA Scholarship
- B Pharma
- BSc (Nursing)
- BSc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Tech (Agril, Engg)
- B.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- D. Pharma
- Ophthalmic Assistance/surgical OPTH Assistance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Polytechnic and agri polytechnic
- Different Trades in Government ITI etc
Required Document for KALIA Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of student
- Ration Card of the Parent/ guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/ guardian
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of last exam passed
KALIA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The children of eligible beneficiaries of Kalia scheme can apply under the scheme.
- The student pursuing for courses BSc, BTech, BDS ,BHMS, ITI, MBBS, D Pharma, GNM, ANM and other are eligible for Kalia scholarship.
- Both the student who are studying in graduation and post graduation courses are eligible.
- Applicant must have obtained admission in the government institution of the state on merit basis
- Those students who has taken admission on cost sharing/self financing/NRI cannot apply under the scheme
- If the student is getting any other scholarship then he or she is not eligible to take the scholarship (he or she can shift from existing follow ship to Kalia scholarship)
- Student can avail this scholarship scheme for only one professional course
- The families who belongs to underprivileged section of society will get the scholarship amount.
Objectives of KALIA Scholarship 2021
The Objectives of the scheme is to extend financial assistance to the children of the beneficiaries under KALIA for pursuing Professional/ Technical Courses in the state of Odisha. It will lead to better access to Higher Education for Children of Small & Marginal farmers (SF/ MF), Actual cultivators (Sharecroppers), Landless Agricultural households (LAH). KALIA Scholarship will support SF/MF and LAH is empowering their families.
Odisha Kalia Chhatra Bruti Benefits & Key Features
- Under Kalia scholarship scheme financial assistance will provide to children of beneficiary of Kalia Yojana
- Through this Kalia Chhatravritti Yojana, farmers child can pursue higher education in professional and technical courses.
- The student must have obtained admission in a Government institution of the State on a merit basis.
- The students taking admission on cost-sharing/ Self-financing/NRI will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be given purely on a merit basis to those who are studying professional/technical courses like Medical, Engineering, Agriculture & Allied, Nursing. Diploma and different trades in ITI in Government Institutions of the State.\
- Through this scheme tuition fees, Annual fees, one time fees, hostel charges and any other fees which are deposited by the student will be refunded into the bank account through direct benefit transfer mode
- Fund provider under Kaliya scholarship scheme would include tution fee, annual college fee, one time College fees and hostel establishment charges, mess fees.
Also Read –
Helpline Number & Contact Address
kalia scholarship helpline number –Helpline number is : 15532/18003456770.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th October 2021|
KALIA Scholarship 2021 FAQ
What is Kalia scholarship?
The main objective of the Kalia scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those children whose parents are beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This financial assistance will provide in the form of a scholarship so that they can pursue higher education
Who are eligible for Odisha scholarship?
An applicant must be a resident of Odisha state. The applicant must belong to backward categories. In the case of SC/ST students, the income should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum
How can I get Kalia Yojana scholarship?
Procedure To Apply Under Kalia Scholarship
- First of all go to the official website of state scholarship portal, Government of Odisha.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage you have to click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment.
- A new page will open before you
Who can apply KALIA scholarship?
Under the KALIA Scholarship, Apply Online Cum Registration procedure State government will provide the Scholarship benefits of around 50000 Farmer’s families. All small & Marginal farmers who come under the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary
list are eligible for KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scheme.
How Much KALIA Scholarship Amount Recived
You know with the implementation of KALIA Scholarship Scheme government are going to extend annual financial assistance of that KALIA Yojana beneficiary who belongs to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs
how to check kalia scholarship status
You have to login under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering your Permanent id and Date of Birth. Once login, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option you can check your online status.
how to edit kalia scholarship
herewith the revised guidelines for KALIA Scholarship duly approved by the … would be subject to change from time to time.
which date we will be get kalia scholarship money
Date of the get scholarship month March, April, May, june scholarship received in next year moths